SITCO offers desiccated coconut of high nutritional values and dietary fibre. The white, mature flesh of the coconut is grated finely, then dried in hot air to produce desiccated coconut. Although it retains about 3% of the coconut’s moisture, it is dry to the touch. Our desiccated coconuts have a high content of nutrients like manganese, selenium, and copper and do not contain any trans-fat or cholesterol. Daily consumption of SITCO’s desiccated coconut guarantees a healthy and fit lifestyle. The product is not just delicious, but also offers a rich collection of healthy dietary fibres, which can help prevent diseases such as stroke, high blood pressure, cardiovascular disease, obesity, and diabetes.
Our premium quality desiccated coconuts are carefully processed in state-of-the-art facilities to ensure safe and organic products for our customers. They are processed, stored, transported, and distributed by us in accordance with the highest quality and safety standards. We deliver our products in hygienic and high-quality packing that keeps their freshness and quality intact.
Specification of SITCO’s desiccated coconut is :
- Fat content – 65 to 70%
- Free fatty acid – 0.5% max
- Moisture – 13% max
- Yeast – less than 10 per gram
- Ph – 6.85
- Colour – white
- Flavour – normal
The specialities :
- Premium quality
- Carefully prepared
- Pure and clean
- Desiccated coconut has high levels of both copper and manganese. These nutrients are not common or available in high quantities in other foods.
- Manganese is vital for bone health (specifically spinal health, but does benefit general bone health, too) as well as the metabolism of protein, carbohydrates, and cholesterol.
- It is also rich in vitamins, minerals, and calories